Saturday, October 30, 2010

Red Community.

I discovered my thoughts for the day while basking in the sun at Memorial Stadium. First off, GO BIG RED!! It was an awesome game played on a beautiful day.
The interesting thing is how a football game brings people together. Not just together in the same area physically, but emotionally. The community and camaraderie that's displayed is amazing!! I mean, we come in contact with tons of people on a daily basis and don't even look their way, let alone talk to them. But, get a bunch of Husker fans together, throw on a game, add a little food to the mix, and voila' - friends!! People are chatting and high-fiving strangers...it makes you feel good to see that. So, why can't we have that each and every day with different people?? I think it'd make this world a little less scary, and a bit more lively.
Whatdya say?? Are you with me??

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, let's strive to do that each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David you and I agree on something! I think she should write more :)

    ReplyDelete